Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I should'a started doing this a while ago

I have decided that the MetroParks are my new favorite place to be. For those of you who don't know the area, it's a valley, and a gorgeous one at that. We went today as a spur of the moment kinda trip and had another great time. Daddy to Maggie down by the creek to play and she loved it. She finally goes in the water! I missed it today because we wanted to take pictures in the clearing, or the baseball field, whatever you wanna call it. Did I mention that she walks now? Like, all over the place. I would say she's about 50/50 with her crawling and walking. I love it. I guess that makes her toddler, huh? ::sniff sniff::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh, and today was first time shooting in RAW. I think I'm a fan. I still dont quite understand the whole editing aspect of the change but I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment